Authentic Local Experiences:
- Enjoy reserved seats for The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 14 departure.
- Find out how to storm a castle and fire a cannonball at Stirling Castle.
- Come face to face with Britain’s largest land mammal, the Red Deer, at Highland Safaris.
- Loch Ness Cruise
- Sheepdog Demonstration
- Stirling Castle
- Blair Castle
- Highland Safaris
- Riverside Transport Museum
7 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch (L) and 6 dinners (D), including a traditional Scottish evening in Edinburgh
- Novotel Glasgow Centre, Glasgow (1 night)
- The Moorings Hotel, Fort William (1 night)
- Macdonald Highlands Hotel, Aviemore (1 night)
- Atholl Palace Hotel, Pitlochry (2 nights)
- Hotel Indigo Edinburgh York Place, Edinburgh (2 nights)