HOTEL, EMERALD BUDDHA TEMPLE TOUR, COOKING CLASS, GOLDEN TRIANGLE AND DAILY BREAKFAST
A great combination of a city and a relaxing getaway. Enjoy the bustling city of Bangkok while also relaxing in Chiang Mai, a blissfully calm and laid-back place to relax and recharge your batteries.
• 3 nights Bangkok; Centara Grand at Centralworld including ONE FREE NIGHT
• Private Morning Tour of the Grand Palace. A ‘must see’ for all visitors to Bangkok. The Grand Palace complex, includes the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Keow) which is unquestionably one of the wonders of the world today. Within its enormous grounds is the most exotic Buddhist temple and at the heart of the temple itself is a fabulous Buddha statue, carved from one piece of Jade, which is the holiest and most revered of religious objects in Thailand today.
• 5 nights Chiang Mai; Anantara Chiang Mai Resort and Spa
• Full Day Chiang Rai and Golden Triangle Tour. An early morning 3 hour drive through beautiful scenery to Chiang Rai, with a brief stop at the Hot Springs at Maekajan for fresh air. Next stop will be made a Wat Rongkhun (White Chapel), a unique temple. Followed by visit to the Black House, it comprises more than 25 buildings of pure and applied northern architectural styles. Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant, before continuing to the Golden Triangle area. There are magnificent views over the Mae Khong River to the physical triangle made by Burma, Laos and Thailand at the confluence of the Ruak and Mekong River. For a small fee, you can also enjoy the boat ride to view the splendor of mighty Mae Khong River. Afterward, return journey back to Chiang Mai
• Full Day Cooking Class. Spend some time purchasing fresh ingredients (chicken,prawns,herbs & vegetables) for the class as well as learning about tropical vegetation. Continue to Baan Hong Nual, situated on Chiang Mai Lampang road. Then get brief introduction of Baan Hong Nual which is an open kitchen in Lanna Thai style. All students will be then given aprons and headdresses to cook in. You’ll be shown how to prepare all the ingredients and also how to cook while getting step by step instruction from you cooking teacher.
• Breakfast daily
• Private car transfers in Bangkok and Chiang Mai
• Travel2 Emergency Travel Assistance (available 24 hours)
9 DAYS / 8 NIGHTS