Additional Included Highlights
- Rome: Enjoy a private guided tour of St Peter's Basilica.
- Pisa: See the cathedral, baptistery and Leaning Tower.
- Florence: View the city skyline from the sumptuous terrace of Piazzale Michelangelo
- See the cathedral, ‘Gates of Paradise' on the baptistery and Signoria Square
- Witness a traditional Florence leather-work demonstration.
- Verona: Walk with your Tour Director past the Roman Arena to the famous balcony in the courtyard of a Renaissance villa.
- Venice: Cruise to St Mark's Square by private launch
- See St Mark's Basilica, the bell tower, clock tower, Doges' Palace and Bridge of Sighs
- Witness hand made Venetian arts such as glass-blowing and lace making.
Signature and Highlight Hotels
- Rome: The Veneto Palace Hotel is located in the monumental and unique scenery of ancient Rome, not far from Piazza di Spagna, the Trevi Fountain and Villa Borghese, which is the largest park in central Rome. The guest rooms offer a classic style that blends in perfect harmony with the style of the building.
- Venice: Hilton Molino Stucky. The hotel is located in a magnificently restored 19th century granary on Giudecca Island, only minutes away from St. Mark’s Square by boat. Amenities include a roof top pool, spa and wellness centre and five different restaurants and bars. Excellent views from the roof bar.
- Tuscany: Enjoy a fabulous dinner of Tuscan specialities, together with a wine tasting.
- Venice: Join your fellow guests for an unforgettable Celebration Dinner of delicious Italian cuisine in the heart of historic Venice.
- Included Quality Dining:: 12 Buffet Breakfasts (BB) and 5 Dinners all with wine (DW).
- Oberammergau: Dine in a local restaurant amid the buzz of excitement from Passion Play goers and enjoy local hospitality before the second half commences.
- Rome: Gain VIP entrance into the Vatican Museums and be among the select few to admire the Renaissance Bramante Staircase, off limits to the general public. Once through the Popes' treasure-trove, you confront the genius of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel.
- Venice: Visit an artisan showroom and workshop to see master craftsmen honouring age-old Venetian crafts.
Top Rated Highlights
- Assisi: With your Local Expert venture inside the great basilica to see the beautiful frescoes by Giotto, and visit the tomb of St Francis.
- Florence: Visit the Accademia Museum with a local historian to study Michelangelo's original 17ft marble masterpiece.
- Pisa: See the famous leaning tower.
- Venice: To the tune of accompanying musicians, you will be serenaded through the atmospheric canals by gondola.
- Oberammergau: Experience the spectacular Passion Play that has made this town famous. Watch from your premium seat as local villagers perform as they have since 1634 in this once in a decade event. An emotive and critically acclaimed performance depicting Christ’s last days, this is an event not to be missed.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.