While Costa Rica may not be one of the largest countries in the world (it ranks in the mid-120’s in both area and population) it makes up for it with a unique biodiversity not found anywhere else in the world.
With close proximity to the US and Canada, the country functions as a bridge in the exchange of wildlife species between North and South America. It’s hard not to be amazed with this Central American country’s flora and fauna that can easily be accessed and observed with local guides on tours and excursions. Osa Peninsula, situated in the very south of the country on the Pacific Coast and home to the “crown jewel” of Costa Rica’s national park system, provides a view of lush mountains housing tropical rain forest vegetation, gushing rivers and magnificent waterfalls spilling out onto pristine Pacific beaches sprawling for miles. Discover this natural playground where visiting both Pacific and Atlantic ocean can be made possible in one day. Pick your choice among the expansive, diverse and unique shorelines, be it white sand lined with palm trees, volcanic black sand or naturally rugged beach coves surrounded by tropical rain forests. The countryside offers more than just a pretty view for your camera lenses however.
Escape to the great outdoors of Costa Rica and enjoy hiking, bungee jumping, snorkeling, surfing, scuba diving, zip lining, cruising through ravines, bird -watching and so much more. You can also immerse yourself in Costa Rica’s “pura vida” way of life; a phrase that transcends more than just its meaning of a simple life.
As a multicultural and multilingual country, Costa Rica’s sustainable cuisine includes hundreds of exotic fruits, vegetables and spices, world-class coffee, the delicious casado to the mouth-watering ceviches, gourmet and food fusion to name a few.
If you are wondering about the weather, it’s generally amazing all year round, with a dry (December – April) and rainy or green season (May – November). There is no better time to experience a downpour in the jungle eating authentic Costa Rican food and exploring the glorious beaches than during the green season.
Discover the surprises Costa Rica has in store for you. Book your next retreat and let our agents help you achieve that dream holiday. Contact Talk of the Town Travel today at 416-818-1423 to find out more.
Green Season Specials Include:
• El Remanso Lodge – Osa Peninsula.
Pay for 3 nights and get 1 night free. Applies for October 2019. Only for new reservations. Applies to all room categories. All nights must be consecutive.
• Peace Lodge – Vara Blanca, nearby Poás Volcano region (on the way to Arenal area).
25% off. Travel window: August 19th to November 21st, 2019.
• The Springs Resort – Arenal Volcano area.
30% room discount on all room categories. Travel Dates: August 18th to December 17th, 2019. Blackout dates: November 22nd to November 30th & September 1st and 2nd, 2019. Applicable to new reservations.
• Chayote Lodge – Naranjo (on the way to Arenal area).
Stay 3 nights and pay for only 2 nights. Valid from May 1st to December 15th, 2019.
• Lagarta Lodge – Nosara Beach, Guanacaste.
Stay 3 nights and pay for only 2 nights. Valid during September and October 2019.
• Los Altos Resort- Manuel Antonio Beach.
* Beach Escape 3X2: Valid during September and October 2019.
* Family Time Worry Free Offer: Valid from May through December 19th, 2019. Stay 4 nights and your children eat free, for mom and dad a 15% off on Spa Services. Applies for all suite categories.
* Indulge Paradise 4 nights offer: Stay 4 nights and get a $25 discount. Valid from September through December 19th, 2019. It does not apply for Thanksgiving holiday from November 25th to November 30th, 2019.
* Cherish Romance Offer: Stay 5 nights and receive: romantic adorned suite, a chilled sparkling bottle of wine and beautiful flowers and a private couples massage. Valid until December 19th, 2019.
• Aguas Claras Hotel- Puerto Viejo de Limón- Caribbean Coast Stay 3 nights and pay only 2 nights. Valid during September and October 2019.
• Parador Hotel- Manuel Antonio Beach.
* Stay 3 nights and pay for only 2 nights . Valid only for reservations at Vista Suites. Valid during September to December 15th, 2019.
* Stay 4 nights and pay for only 3 nights . Valid only for all rooms. Valid during September to December 15th, 2019.
• Si Como No Hotel- Manuel Antonio Beach.
* Stay 3 nights and pay for only 2 nights . Valid during September to December 14th, 2019. It does not apply for Thanksgiving holiday from November 24th to November 30th, 2019.
* Stay 4 nights and pay only 3 nights. Valid during September to December 14th, 2019. It does not apply for Thanksgiving holiday from November 24th to November 30th, 2019.
• Bosque del Mar Hotel- Hermosa Beach.
* Stay 3 nights and pay for only 2 nights. Valid during September to October, 2019. Applies for a minimum booking of 2 nights in full board option
* Stay 7 nights and pay for only 5 nights. Valid during September to October, 2019. Applies for a minimum booking of 2 nights in full board option.
Main Photo: Peter Andersen on Wikipedia