HOTEL, EMERALD BUDDHA TEMPLE TOUR, COOKING CLASS, SNORKELING AND DAILY BREAKFAST
A perfect combination of City and Beach getaway. Enjoy the cultural aspects of Bangkok while also taking in one of Thailand’s most popular island destinations, Koh Samui.
• 3 nights Bangkok; Centara Grand at Centralworld including ONE FREE NIGHT
• Private Morning Tour of the Grand Palace. A ‘must see’ for all visitors to Bangkok. The Grand Palace complex, includes the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Keow) which is unquestionably one of the wonders of the world today. Within its enormous grounds is the most exotic Buddhist temple and at the heart of the temple itself is a fabulous Buddha statue, carved from one piece of Jade, which is the holiest and most revered of religious objects in Thailand today.
• 5 nights Koh Samui; Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort
• Around the Island Tour — To get the true feel of Koh Samui this tour is a must! As the name suggests we will go around the island and we will see a number of the highlights and attractions Koh Samui offers as well as the many beaches which can be seen. The “Big Buddha”, Grandma and Grandpa Rocks, Namuang waterfall and Nathon town are just a sample of the places we will visit
• Afternoon Thai Cooking Class — Learn to cook a favorite Thai recipe and then enjoy the delicious food with your classmates by the swimming pool with delightful sea views. You will cook an appetizer, soup or curry, main course and dessert of banana fritters or bananas in coconut cream. A graduation certificate and recipe booklet will be presented to you
• Full day snorkeling Koh Tao and Kho Nangyuan tour. Travel by speedboat to the island of Koh Nangyuan where you can start your day by swimming, snorkelling or sunbathing. This island offers an unbroken stretch of clean white sand. On the west side of the island you will find some fabulous corals. Next head out to Koh Tao where lunch will be served. Also one of the most scenic places in the Gulf of Thailand to snorkel.
• Breakfast daily
• Private car transfers in Bangkok and Koh Samui
• Travel2 Emergency Travel Assistance (available 24 hours)
9 DAYS / 8 NIGHTS