- Chicago See famous Michigan Avenue, the "Magnificent Mile," the Wrigley Building and Millennium Park
- Indianola Visit the B.B. King Museum and Delta Interpretive Center to celebrate the rich cultural heritage of the Mississippi Delta
- Frankfort Visit a Bourbon distillery and indulge in a tasting
- Memphis Stroll through the halls of Graceland, home of the great Elvis Presley
- Memphis Enjoy an Iconic Breakfast of Southern fare served family-style at one of the oldest cafes in town
- Nashville Explore the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Elvis' "solid gold" Cadillac, Studio B, and Grand Ole Opry
- New Orleans See Charles Avenue, stately mansions, above-ground cemeteries, Jackson Square, St. Louis Cathedral and the backwater bayous
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.